The Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 is undeniably one of the hottest topics in the global town today. I already post some guide about how to rooting your Samsung Galaxy S3, today we come with one more updated ROM which is developed by Faryaab, a respected member of XDA Developers. Give a heart fully thanks to them. In the past few weeks, almost every developer has been working non-stop to provide us with custom ROMs, tweaks, and mods to optimize this already mighty mobile phone. If you are keen on making things faster, hipper, and prettier, then flashing custom ROMs to your Galaxy S3 is definitely one thing you won’t get tired of doing.
This guide is applicable only for Samsung Galaxy S3 international version GT-i9300 — one with Exynos quad-core processor and 1GB RAM. It is NOT for Galaxy S3 at Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular and any other Canadian Galaxy S3. Check your phone’s version in Settings – About Phone. It has to be “GT-i9300” for this AOKP rom to be compatible with your phone.
- The instructions in this guide are intended for use with the Samsung Galaxy S3, model number GT-I9300. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- A rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed
- Your mobile phone’s USB cable
- Download the following files to your computer:
- Make sure that your phone’s battery is full charged or atleast up to 75% or more to avoid interruptions during the process.
- Backup all personal data on your phone to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data.
How to Install AOKP I9300 Milestone 6
- Copy the AOKP I9300 Milestone 6 package and the Google Apps package to the root of the phone’s internal SD card.
- Switch off your phone. To make sure it is completely switched off, wait until it vibrates and the lights on the Menu and Back keys go off.
- Reboot your phone into ClockworkMod Recovery. To do this, hold down the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons together until you see the Samsung logo on the screen.
- Make a NANDroid backup of your current ROM. Select Backup and Restore and select Backup on the next screen.
- Perform a full wipe on your phone by selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset then choose Yes on the next screen.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm the action on the next screen.
- Go back to the main menu and select Advanced. Select Wipe Dalvik Cache and confirm the action on the next screen.
- Select Install ZIP From SD Card. Select Choose ZIP From SD Card and choose the AOKP ROM’s ZIP file. Confirm the action on the next screen to flash the ROM to your phone.
- Go back to the main menu and install the GApps package in the same manner as in step 8. This will install apps like the Play Store, Mail, etc.
- Once the installation is done, go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now to reboot your phone to the newly installed AOKP ROM.
Congratulation! Your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 is now more awesome, thanks to the AOKP I9300 Milestone 6 custom ROM. Play around with your phone. Let me know via comment is this guide help you? Have you any problem in installing this ROM in your Samsung galaxy S3 phone? Is this AOKP I9300 Milestone 6 Custom ROM working fine on your mobile?
Incoming search terms:
- samsung galaxy s3 rom
- samsung s3 roms
- samsng s3 rom
- AOKP rom for samsung s3
- samsung galaxy s3 roms
- samsung i9300 custom rom
- samsung i9300 rom
- samsung s3 export handphone
- Samsung s3 Factory boot ROM
- samsung s3 restoring contacts in aokp rom