The Samsung Galaxy S3 smart phone does not allows you to create the folders directly on to your home screen. On many of the Android powered smart phones by dragging on to other apps it automatically creates folder but the process on Galaxy S III is completely different.In this post we will talk about how you can create folders on your Samsung Galaxy S3 home screen and move apps to that folder.
Creating a Folding in Samsung galaxy S3 is too easy. To create folder on your home screen, search for the space on your screen and then tap on Menu button and then tap on Create Folder option. Your folder will be created and you just need to drag and drop apps shortcut on to the folder. To arrange the apps according to your choice you can create multiple folders and give specifications name for the same like Games, Tools and widgets.
Also the naming of the folder is little more complicated. Once the folder is create you need to open it and on the unnamed folder title you need to tap on the text for few seconds, it will ask to enter the predictive text area. Enter the name in that text area, when you are done press on OK.
That is your folder is created with your desire name. Are this guide is easy and useful for you? Tell me tell us via comment, your feedback is needed for growing your lovely Samsung galaxy S III site. And please like our facebook page for more how to guide on your facebook wall.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung galaxy s3 photo folders
- samsung s3 picture folders
- photo folders on samsung galaxy s3
- make folders on galaxy s3
- samsung galaxy s3 folders
- how to create folders on smamsung s3 mini
- how do move pictures to a new folder on a Samsung galaxy s 3
- how to make folders on samsung galaxy s3
- samsung s3 gallery by folder
- how to make folders for photos on galaxy s3