How to install Android applications and games in .apk format on Samsung Galaxy S3? This is the question that a new Android user will ask. You can get most of the Android applications and games in Google Play Store (previously Android Market). As you know that Samsung galaxy S3 is supported 4.0 Android and it will updated to Android 4.1 Jelly bear version.
Some of the useful Applications and apps do not found on Google Play for Samsung galaxy S3 due to policy issue and some other reasons. But they are present in .apk format. You will get Install blocked ~ For security reason, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from Android Market( Google Play Store) when tried to install it. Don’t worry, there is a way to install Android applications and games in .apk format on Samsung Galaxy S3. Just follow the some steps which I am telling below and you can install such type Apps.
How to install Android applications and games apk on Samsung Galaxy S3?
- Go to Settings.
- Select Security.
- Check Unknown sources ~ Allow installation of non-Market apps.
- Select OK then
- That’s all.
You can use file explorer (My files) to install Android applications and games in apk format on Samsung Galaxy S3 from now on.
Note – only install those apk files that are trusted. Else your device and personal data might vulnerable to attack by those installed applications.
Like our facebook page and get update on your Facebook profile.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung galaxy s3 games apk
- installing games on samsung galaxy s3
- samsung appilicaton apk format
- how to install 4shared apk to samsung galaxy s3
- how to install apps on samsung galaxy s3
- how to install apk files on samsung galaxy s3
- install apk on samsung galaxy s3
- how to install games in samsung s3
- how to get apps for galaxy s3
- install apk to galaxy s3