As you all know that using Samsung galaxy S3 on 4G LET Verizon network is battery consuming. And Verizon 4G LET network is not working every place. And you also know that Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon version supported 4G LET. If you are not in a 4G LTE area or just want to conserve precious battery life, this argument is void and you’ll be pleased to hear that there is a way to disable 4G LTE.
Turning off 4G LTE on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus is no problem, but for some reason the option to do this on the Verizon Galaxy S3 isn’t included. Some of you may be familiar with the system code *#*#4636#*#* which brings up a variety of internal options, but this doesn’t work either.
How to turnoff 4G LTE on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download a App phone Info on Google Play Store Link.
- Install Phone Info App on your Samsung galaxy S3 phone.
- Open it and go to Device Information
- Scroll Down to the Pull Down Menu called LTE/CDMA/EvDo
- Now Choose CDMA auto (PRL)
- It turn your phone into 3G
Is this tips working for you? tell us if you facing any problem in switching between 3G and 4G?