This guide about rooting your Samsung galaxy S3 smartphone With CF-Root, on the request of one visitor. First of all thanks to CF-Root, for his fantastic Work. As you all know what is rooting and what is benefited of Rooting a Samsung galaxy S3 mobile, so I do not going to tell about that. Just come on the real point how to Root your Samsung galaxy S3 phone with CF-Root.Just flow the Step By step guide about this rooting guide for Samsung galaxy s3 i9300. Be careful and make sure you apply this guide only on international Version of Samsung galaxy S3 i9300.
This guide is applicable only for Samsung Galaxy S3 international version GT-i9300 — one with Exynos quad-core processor and 1GB RAM. It is NOT for Galaxy S3 at Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular and any other Canadian Galaxy S3. Check your phone’s version in Settings – About Phone. It has to be “GT-i9300” for this AOKP rom to be compatible with your phone.
- The instructions in this guide are intended for use with the Samsung Galaxy S3, model number GT-I9300. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
Step by Step Guide: How to Root Samsung S3 with CF-Root?
- Switch off your phone. To make sure it is completely switched off, wait until it vibrates and the lights on the Menu and Back keys go off.
- Press and hold down Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
- Press Volume Up button when warning prompt.
- Odin download mode will be loaded.
- Connect USB cable to your phone.
- At PC, extract CF-Root .tar file that you downloaded to CF-Root folder.
- Then bring up Odin3.
- Click on PDA.
- Select the .tar at CF-Root folder.
- Click Start then.
- Remove USB cable from your phone when you see green PASS! at Odin3.
- After Android loaded, you should see CWM Manager and SuperSU installed.
- That’s all and enjoys root access.
That it your Samsung galaxy s3 mobile phone is rooted now and you can enjoy and customize your Samsung galaxy S3 mobile in Better way. If you have any problem in Rooting your Samsung s3 feel free to share with us via comment and do not forget to like our facebook page.
Incoming search terms:
- cf root galaxy s3 i747
- how to check the processor of samsung s3
- how to know which CF version of S3
- samsung S3 i9300 root CF-Root
- cf root for samsung I747
- cf-root samsung galaxy s3 i9300
- GALAXY S3cHOOSE INPUT METHOD DISABLE
- samsung s3 background process
- samsung s3 root cf-root