Today we will come with Samsung galaxy S3 ToolKit Version 1.0, full guide about how to install and working with Samsung galaxy S3 I9300. Thank to XDA Developer for this wonderful toolkit. So before installing the Toolkit for your Samsung galaxy S3 I9300, you want to know what is the function of Samsung Galaxy ToolKit. Read on .
INTRODUCING THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 TOOLKIT
FUNCTIONS OF TOOLKIT Version 1.0
- Install drivers automatically
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
- Perform a FULL ANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
- Backup/Restore your /efs partition
- Dump selected Phone Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC
- Install BusyBox binary on phone
- Root any public build (different options available)
- Flash Stock Recovery or CWM Recovery
- Flash Insecure Boot Image for adb mode
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your phone
- Push Files from your PC to your phone
- Pull Files from your phone to your PC
- Set Files Permissions on your phone
- Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
- Dump BugReport to your PC (if installed)
- Help, Information Screen for various tasks
- Reboot Phone options in adb mode
- Change background, text colour in ToolKit
note: As the ToolKit.exe case ısn’t digitally Signed with a Microsoft Certificate ıt ‘may’ win picked up as potentially baneful by Antivirus Programs and deleted on unexcelled administrate. If this happens recover the dossier and rule out ıt from days or time to come scans to practice ıt.
- Download The Toolkit
1. INSTALLING GALAXY S3 DRIVERS
you need to install Driver, with the help of drive you can communicate with the phone via the PC and perform the task that ToolKit offers. Go through The Guide give Blow About how to Install Driver on your Samsung galaxy S3.
a. Make sure your phone is booted into Android and the USB cable is unplugged.
b. Select Option 1 in the ToolKit to install the Samsung USB Driver pack. This should install all the necessary drivers you need.
c. After the drivers have been installed connect the USB cable and the PC should detect the phone and install the correct drivers. This will also happen when you enter Download Mode and Recovery Mode for the first time.
d. If you want to check the drivers then go to your Control Panel on your PC and open the Device Manager. With the USB cable connected you should see a device listed as ‘Samsung Android Phone’ or something similar and a driver attached to it.
2. USING MSKIPS’ SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 TOOLKIT V1.0
a. Download the Samsung Galaxy S3 ToolKit package and run to install the ToolKit to your PC. The installation will also create a Shortcut on your desktop for easy access. You have the option to include or exclude the driver’s files at installation so if you already have your drivers set up and are just updating the ToolKit then you can untick the drivers if you wish.
b. Once the ToolKit is installed make sure your phone is booted and plugged in via USB cable and double click on the ‘Samsung Galaxy S3 ToolKit v1.0′ shortcut on your desktop to run it.
c. When you enter the Main Menu you will see ‘Adb Mode’ at the top. If you have installed your drivers correctly then you will see your phones serial number under the text. If you see this then your device is connected and you can carry on.
d. Each option has full information on what it is and how to use it.
3. FLASHING A ROM, RADIO OR KERNEL VIA CWM RECOVERY
1. Download your chosen Rom, Radio or Kernel from the Development Forum, and then make sure your phone is booted up as normal and connect your USB cable so it goes into MTP Mode. Copy the .zip file (DO NOT UNZIP IT FIRST) to the ‘Internal Storage’ part on your phone. Do not copy it to a Sub Directory as it will be harder to find when flashing it.
2. Enter CWM Recovery (shut down the phone then hold down the ‘HOME’ + ‘VOLUME UP’ buttons and press the ‘POWER’ button for about 5 seconds).
3. Scroll down to ‘Install zip from sdcard’ and select using the HOME button. Then select ‘choose zip from sdcard’ if the file is on the external Memory Card or ‘choose zip from internal sdcard’ if the file is on Internal Memory.
d. Scroll to your zip file and select. Then scroll down to ‘Yes’ in the list and select to start flashing.
e. When flashing is finished press the BACK Button to go back until you get to the Main Menu and then select ‘reboot system now’ to reboot your phone into Android.
4. FLASHING A ROM, RADIO OR KERNEL VIA DOWNLOAD MODE USING ODIN
Odin can be used to flash image files or parts of your phone. You can flash something as simple as a boot image or a complete system. Everything is packed in a tar or tar.md5 file on your PC and flashed via Odin which is a Windows OS program.
a. Make sure you have your tar file stored on your PC.
b. Reboot your phone to Download Mode [shut down your phone, then hold down the Home + Volume DOWN Buttons and press the Power Button for about 2 seconds until a Warning screen appears. Press Volume UP to continue to Download Mode.
c. Connect your phone via usb and the first box at the top under ID:COM should turn blue and have some text in it. If you are using Download Mode on your phone for the first time then you will notice drivers being installed to use it.
d. The site or page you downloaded the file from will usually give you instructions to set Odin but if not you want to load boot/recovery/system files to the PDA location and have ‘Auto Reboot’ and ‘F.Reset Time’ ticked and nothing else.
e. Click on ‘Start’ to start the flash. You can see what is happening in the text box in the lower left.
How to get into Recovery Mode
1. Unplug the USB cable.
2. Shut down the phone.
3. Hold down the ‘HOME’ + ‘VOLUME UP’ buttons and press the ‘POWER’ button for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
How to get into Download Mode for Odin
1. Unplug the USB cable.
2. Shut down the phone.
3. Hold down the ‘HOME’ + ‘VOLUME DOWN’ buttons and press the ‘POWER’ button for about 2 seconds until a WARNING! Screen appears. Press the ‘VOLUME UP’ button to enter Download Mode.
- source: xda-developers by mskip
Incoming search terms:
- i9300 toolkit
- samsung s3 toolkit
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Toolkit XDA
- galaxy s3 toolkit xda
- galaxy toolkit
- galaxy s3 toolkit
- samsung galaxy s3 toolkit version
- samsung galaxy s3 toolkit zip
- samsung galaxy s3 toolkit wuggs