This touch screen safety tips for Samsung Galaxy S3, it is applicable for every touch Screen Smartphone. Samsung galaxy s3 is stable and not affected by some of this action, but this tips only for safety, because we care for you and your lovely Samsung galaxy S3 Smartphone.
Your Samsung Galaxy S3 device’s touch screen lets you easily select items or perform functions. Please keep in mind the following tips and make safe your Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone.
● Do not press the touch screen with your fingertips, or use sharp tools on the touch screen. Doing so may damage the touch screen or cause it to malfunction.
● Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with other electrical devices. Electrostatic discharges can cause the touch screen to malfunction.
● Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with liquids. The touch screen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to liquids.
● For optimal use of the touch screen, remove the screen protection film before using your device.
● Your touch screen has a layer that detects small electrical charges emitted by the human body. For best performance, tap the touch screen with your fingertip. The touch screen will not react to touches from sharp objects, such as a stylus or pen.
How to Control your touch screen with the following actions on Samsung galaxy S3: (Some Terms)
Tap – Touch once to select or launch a menu, option, or application.
Tap and hold – Tap an item and hold it for more than 2 seconds.
Drag - Tap an item and move it to a new location.
Double-tap – Tap an item twice quickly
Flick – Briskly scroll up, down, left, or right to move through lists or screens.
Pinch – Place two of your fingers far apart, and then pinch them together.
● Your device turns off the touch screen when you do not use it for a specified period. To turn on the screen, press the Power key or the Home key.
● You can set the length of time that the device waits before turning off the screen. In the application list, select Settings → Display → Screen timeout.
Enable Motion Recognition
Built-in motion recognition allows you to perform actions by moving your device or making gestures with your hands. To use these functions, you must first activate the motion recognition feature. In the application list, select Settings → Motion.
Pick up the device after not using it for a while or when the screen has turned off. The device will vibrate if you have missed calls or new messages. You can off This Vibration property for better battery life.
Hold to ear
while viewing call, message, or contact details, pick up and hold the device to your ear to make a voice call.
Tilt (Zoom pictures)
While holding the device with two hands, tap and hold two points on the screen, and then tilt the device back and forth to zoom in or out when viewing images or browsing WebPages.
Move to another page
While holding an item, slide the device to the left or right to move the item to another page on the Home screen or the application list.
browse( Scroll trough Image)
When an image is zoomed in, tap and hold a point on the screen, and then slide the device in any
direction to scroll through the image.
Use of Shake in Samsung Galaxy S3
●Find Bluetooth: Shake your device to search for Bluetooth devices.
●New Messages or Mail : Shake your device to update the list of email messages or information from Yahoo News, Yahoo Finance, or AccuWeather.
Double-tap the device to move to the top of a list of contacts or email messages.
Use of Turn over
Place the device face down to mute ringtones, pause media playback, or mute the FM radio.
Sweep your hand to the left or right across the screen to capture a screenshot. You cannot capture a
screenshot while using some applications.
pause Media Play : Palm touch
Touch the screen with your palm to pause media playback or mute the FM radio.
Lunch camera in Samsung S3: Rotate
While the screen is locked, tap and hold the screen, and then rotate the device to the landscape view to launch the camera (when the camera shortcut is activated).
This is all about your touch screen and what you do with your touch screen on your Samsung Galaxy S3. I think this is a useful tips of new Samsung galaxy S3 user. And if you find this blog is useful please share with friends and like our Facebook page. Do not forget to bookmark this site. If you have any problem and suggestion please share with us via comment.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung smartphones touchscreen
- how to remove double tapping in samsung s3
- galaxy s3 home screen moving when tilting
- samsung galaxy s3 touch screen problems
- samsung galaxy s3 TUCH MOVING
- Samsung Galaxy S4 waterproof - yahoo news
- samsung s3 palm to mute
- samsung s3 screen touches face
- samsung s3 shake device
- samsung s3 touch ohones together